BIZCASH ONLINE NETWORK FORUM
BIZCASH ONLINE NETWORK FORUM . BNF
Welcome Guest, Your Access is Limited Click HERE to Register and Get Full Access to Use Our Forum.
Join Now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIZCASH ONLINE NETWORK FORUM . BNF
Welcome Guest, Your Access is Limited Click HERE to Register and Get Full Access to Use Our Forum.
Join Now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE COMMITTED TO SERVE YOU WITH TRUST AND INTEGRITY. WELCOME TO BNF.

INVEST YOUR MONEY WITH US TODAY AND RELAX TO SEE YOUR MONEY TO GROW FROM LITTLE GRASS TO BUSH. WE ARE DEALING WITH FOREX AND BOOKMAKER COMPANY FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD. OUR BIZCASH INVESTMENT PROGRAM SCHEME IS RELIABLE TO INVEST WITH. VISIT US NOW AT http://www.bizcashonline.tk/p/bizcashinvestmet.html TO GET MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO START INVESTING WITH US.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» loan request
FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:31 pm by maduhenry

» CATCH MONEY ONLINE VERY EASY........................................
FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:06 am by miggydavis

» QUICK CASH COMPANY..GET YOUR LOAN IN TIME
FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:27 am by julialloyds45

» Family Pictures
FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:55 pm by thegunners

» COMPUTER SALES AND REPAIRS
FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:05 am by ebubediketechnologies

» Profit documented by troubled mortgage house Fannie Mae
FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:23 am by JamphieR

» LOVE SPELL PSYCHIC AND NERBAL HEALER! +27 61 445 3147
FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:52 am by SinglesAdvice

»  A FREE PROGRAM 0F LEADERSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURIAL TRAINING WITH INCOME
FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:37 am by QMEF

» LOVE SPELL PSYCHIC AND NERBAL HEALER! +27 61 445 3147
FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:08 am by profjumah

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of BIZCASH ONLINE NETWORK FORUM on your social bookmarking website

How to Invest and earn now through Real Company Shares

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 am by preshh

hxxp: tinyurl. com/cw75x5a helps you build wealth through investment packages and partnership program. From the moment of your account registration, you can begin to build your earnings.

How do we come about these Investment Packages?
Companies and businesses needing capital for an upgrade or expansion apply and submit their company or business shares to hxxp: tinyurl. com/cw75x5a to be traded, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:07 pm by preshh

http://tinyurl.com/cw75x5a helps you build wealth through investment packages and partnership program. From the moment of your account registration, you can begin to build your earnings.

Companies and businesses needing capital for an upgrade or expansion apply and submit their company or business shares to http://tinyurl.com/cw75x5a to be traded, …

[ Full reading ]

IMPORTANT : PLEASE READ

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:55 pm by preshh

www.netpennystocks.com/338934-preshh75-1

IMPORTANT : PLEASE READ

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:48 pm by preshh

IMPORTANT : PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
www.netpennystocks.com/338934-preshh75-1
NetPennyStocks
Maximize Your Invest Portfolio

MULTI INVEST

BULK INVEST

PLUS INVEST

As Reported By
The Wall Street Journal The Newyork Times Entrepreneur

"Experts agree that despite the economy many sectors, ESPECIALLY the Internet …

[ Full reading ]

REGISTER FOR FREE, Lock In Your Spot With ADITnetwork Now!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:39 pm by preshh

What i am going to share with you today is a completely simple Home business a 10 years old girl is doing perfectly without complain and i am not going to sweet tongue or convince anyone into this business at all because i have understand that Nigerians like being lied to,the program will confidently speak for itself period,if you have this dreams of making it big in life please i advice you …

[ Full reading ]

OPEN A FREE UINVEST ACCOUNT NOW 2

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:58 pm by preshh

Risk vs. Reward

The concept behind UInvest is solid, and many investors find it attractive. You can put money into Ukraine businesses, and bring in steady, high returns every month. At the same time, there is always risk with any investment. When you put money into these businesses, you may end up choosing the wrong company. If you do, you’ll have a hard time making your investment capital …

[ Full reading ]

OPEN A FREE UINVEST ACCOUNT NOW

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 pm by preshh

The basic idea behind UInvest is that you purchase shares of legitimate businesses through UInvest. They give you the chance to pick which companies you want to invest in, and then you get a dividend for each share that you own. They show you how much a share in each company costs on the front end, and they show you how much of a dividend you can get when you have a share. For instance, you might …

[ Full reading ]

INVEST NOW SEE YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:35 pm by preshh

About
Global Online Crowdfunding Platform Connecting Businesses and Private Investors since 2007.
Company Overview
UInvest is a global online crowdfunding platform that enables investors to find, buy or sell, and manage a potentially profitable enterprise. By simplifying the ability to invest online, we also balance the benefits and liabilities of each business, while empowering people to make …

[ Full reading ]

SHOCKING INDUSTRY REALITY!

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 pm by preshh

Most are confused or burnt!
Clockwork daily earnings for you!
Every day you wait to join, you are missing out on up to 2% paid daily into your account. hxxp: www. profitclicking. com/?r=sxqzjZxPm

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 184 registered users
The newest registered user is kingsley

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 91 subjects

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT.THIS NA SCAM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

preshh

FEDEX IS READY TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT

CONTACT FEDEX COURIER COMPANY LAGOS,NIGERIA.
JERRY LEO & COUNSELORS AT LAW
18A BISHOP ABOYADE CLOSE,
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS 23401
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
WEST AFRICA
EMAIL: dcohen@zing.vn
PHONE:+234-813-336-7994

Dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $1.5M United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, Lagos,Nigeria before I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of August .

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($70.00US) Dollars only.
Being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.

Again, don't be deceived by any body to pay any other money except $70.00US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow;
Contact Person: Dr. David Cohen
EMAIL: dcohen@zing.vn
PHONE:+234-813-336-7994

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track package over there and know when it will get to your address.

For easy take of your $1.5 million cheque you can send the payment via the Western Union Money Transfer to the Fedex West Africa Accountant Mr. Spencer Cole with the information .

Receiver's Name: Chinedu Somnazu
Receiver Address: VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS 23401, REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
M.T.C.N: Money Transfer Control Number (10 Digit Number)

You are advice to provide the accountant agent with the M.T.C.N along with the sender' information for easy pick up and confirmation of your payment.

Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $70.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Lisa Fowler

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum